Social Media Icons
- NALP on Fox and Friends
- Landscape Lighting Expands Nighttime Entertaining Options
- Just Moved and Not Sure What to Do With Your New Yard?
- Top 7 Things to Consider Before Making Drastic Changes to Your Landscape
- Outdoor Living Spaces Bring My Family Together
- April is National Lawn Care Month
- Myths vs. reality: How to get your lawn in top shape this spring
- Holiday lighting safety
- Create a Year-Round Landscape
- Brought to you by the experts at the National Association of Landscape Professionals. Visit LoveYourLandscape.com for more expert landscape and lawn care advice.
Tag Archives: how high to cut grass
Have you ever wondered when the right time to apply fertilizer to your yard is or whether it’s ok to cut the grass really short? Check out these myth-busting tips from the pros. Myth #1: You can water your lawn … Continue reading